A few forum questions

Forum rules, news and updates will all be posted in here. It's also the place for members to post feedback and bug reports.

A few forum questions

Postby glass on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Dear moderators: Please move this topic if it is not in the right section. It seemed appropriate here, but it might actually belong in general chat.

First, when I registered, the forum did not accept my email address. I can understand this, because it ends with the "info" tld, and such domains get used by spam bots often. So I used a disposable "com" address. But is it possible for someone (a moderator or administrator) to now change it to my real email address? I know the forum software may not be able to handle this without allowing all "info" addresses, and if that is the case I will just make a second address with a free permanent mail service.

Second, would anyone object if I were to have an animated avatar? I read the forum rules, and they didn't mention avatars at all, but I know it can be distracting or dangerous for some people. It would not be very rapidly flashing or colorful, simply one of the gadgets from Creatures 3 moving at its normal pace.

Thanks.
Image Image Image
glass

Re: A few forum questions

Postby TreeSprite on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm

This should have been requested via private message, and I will respond there.
Fae folk keep secrets too.
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Return to Announcements & Reports