Creatures series on sale at GOG!

Forum rules, news and updates will all be posted in here. It's also the place for members to post feedback and bug reports.

Creatures series on sale at GOG!

Postby Ghosthande on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm

The Creatures series available at Good Old Games is on sale! This means The Albian Years, Creatures Exodus and Creatures Village are now half price (just $5 each). I don't know how long it'll last but if you've been thinking about buying any of the games, now's a great time!
Resistance is boop

Ghosthande

Re: Creatures series on sale at GOG!

Postby Jessica on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 am

I encourage everyone to take advantage of this sale! I purchased Creatures: The Albian Years and Creatures Village earlier in the year at their full price of $9.99 each... Still a decent price, but hardly comparable to just $4.99!

As of today, the 2010 Holiday Sale shows that there are four days left. Plenty of time to buy at least one bundle! Notice that if you click on the "Sim" tab on the above link, Creatures Exodus is listed. Hurray: A little more publicity that will hopefully bring in a few new players!
Jessica

Postby Don on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:12 am

http://www.gog.com/en/mix/creatures

The Albian Years, Creatures Exodus and Creatures Village are just $5/£3.24 each, or $15/£10 for all three, and you can download the games from their site straight away.

Great value! :D
Don

Postby 3kul on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 pm

It's a really great deal, though I kind of got a similar price when I won a free copy of Exodus for my review of it and paid full price for Albian Years ($0 + $10 = $5 each, sort of ;) ). I've made mention of it on each of the Creatures intro movies (C1, C2 & C3 English) on Youtube, so hopefully a few more people will take notice of it.
Kudos to Spykkie for finding my lost avatar :D
3kul

Postby Jessica on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:03 am

Great idea, 3kul! Spreading the word in every way possible is extremely helpful: I hadn't even thought of YouTube! Even when the games return to full price, I hope we'll be able to attract a few new players every now and then.

That's awesome that you won a free copy of Exodus! Anything free related to Creatures can't be beaten. Ha ha!
Jessica

Postby TaliaKirana on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:52 pm

It was thanks to this promo that I picked up the whole series from GOG (and several other games as well).
TaliaKirana

Postby 3kul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

The Creatures series is on sale once more! 40% off this time, so it's not quite as good as the first sale that this thread was originally about, but it's still a good chance for you to pick up any of the Creatures games for US$6! :mrgreen:

Click the following link to be taken to GoG.com:

Kalypso games 40% off this weekend only!
Kudos to Spykkie for finding my lost avatar :D
3kul

Return to Announcements & Reports