For all the Creatures Fans New and Old...

Forum rules, news and updates will all be posted in here. It's also the place for members to post feedback and bug reports.

For all the Creatures Fans New and Old...

Postby TreeSprite on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 am

Spam is becoming a VERY BIG problem. :x As a result of not being able to keep up with the problem, we, the admins & mods ask that all the new and old users on the forum, who have not posted, please post something that is Creatures Related in an existing thread, or in a new topic. The reason we ask this is that we can no longer allow zero post users as it is the most convenient way to flush the spammers. Sorry!
Fae folk keep secrets too.
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Re: For all the Creatures Fans New and Old...

Postby TreeSprite on Wed May 11, 2011 11:16 am

NOTICE: My apologies to any legitimate new users since April 1, 2011. As a result of the ongoing attempt to flush spam users from the forum, an error behind the scenes here at Creaturetopia has caused a loss of new members from that point on. I apologize for the difficulties caused by this error.

Thank you,
TreeSprite
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Postby TreeSprite on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:43 pm

NOTICE: My apologies to any legitimate new users since July 15, 2011. As a result of the ongoing attempt to flush spam users from the forum, an error behind the scenes here at Creaturetopia has caused a loss of new members from that point on. I apologize for the difficulties caused by this error. :9 I have really got to remember to make sure I'm deleting zero posters/spam registrations only... My sincere sorries to anyone we lost, it was not intentional, and we all still love you here at Creaturetopia! Can you just register again, please?

Thank you,
TreeSprite
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Postby TreeSprite on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 am

I regret to report that new user registrations will be turned off for a while. Our service provider has sent me notice that the spam registrations and number of spam emails will no longer be tolerated. I am attempting to ensure that we can update the board soon, to hopefully eradicate our problems. If the update process does not provide a cessation to the number of spam registrations we may have to wait a while until a process by which our information can be transferred to a new bulletin board system which is more secure can be determined and implemented.

If you know someone who wishes to register with the forum in the meantime, please contact me via the pm system and we will get them registered as soon as possible.

Thank you,
TreeSprite
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Postby TreeSprite on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 am

The Creaturtopia forum will be open for new registrations on Friday December 2nd by 10:00am CDT, and will remain open until Monday Dec 5th. If you are someone, or know someone who wants to register for the forum, please take advantage of this time.

In the future there will be other opportunities to register, in general once a month. However these opportunities will have varying length of time for the registrations, and they will not be at regular intervals. They will, however, be announced prior to the opportunity.
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Return to Announcements & Reports