Grandroids Kickstarter Project

Forum rules, news and updates will all be posted in here. It's also the place for members to post feedback and bug reports.

Grandroids Kickstarter Project

Postby TreeSprite on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:51 pm

FYI - There are only 17 hours left to fund the Grandroids project on Kickstarter.
Fae folk keep secrets too.
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Re: Grandroids Kickstarter Project

Postby ArchDragon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 am

So happy. Had issues with the bank getting my new debit card to me (old one was out of code) and was worried they wouldn't get it to me in time to update for my sponsorship. It was delivered yesterday, so all is well again.

So exciting...can't wait to see what his new website for Grandroids is going to be like.
ArchDragon

Postby Tarlia on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 am

1 hour left!
Tarlia

Postby Officer 1BDI on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:48 am

Soooo excited. :snicker: The forums probably won't be up until later this weekend if Steve has to go through all of donor names and set up separate subforums for everyone, but I'll definitely be over there when they're up.
You have to be honest with yourself when you are writing. If that leads to somewhere unexpected then perhaps you really needed to go there.
-- Jim Adkins
Officer 1BDI

Postby 3kul on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 am

Total of $56,818 with 579 backers, that makes an average donation of just under $100 per person... and that's not even counting Paypal donations like mine! Well done to everybody who contributed to help make this happen! :mrgreen:

Like everybody here I'm really keen to see what Steve has in store for Grandroids, especially now that he's got more than double his goal to work with :dance:
Kudos to Spykkie for finding my lost avatar :D
3kul

Return to Announcements & Reports