CCSF Idea

Forum rules, news and updates will all be posted in here. It's also the place for members to post feedback and bug reports.

CCSF Idea

Postby Danikat on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 am

So there's been a lot of talk lately about the CCSF, what went wrong this year and how to avoid it happening again. One notable problem was that no one had anything ready in time, which I know has been an issue in the past as well. The deadline has been moved back to give people more time but speaking for myself (cuz I can't speak for anyone else ;)) I know I have a really bad habit of forgetting that I was supposed to be doing things, or thinking I have plenty of time to do it later.

So in order to create a bit of self-motivation I was thinking of creating a 'CCSF Plans' section (name is up for change if anyone can think of anything more interesting) on this forum. Essentially it'd be a bit like a collection of blogs - each user would be allowed to create their own thread in which they would post about their submissions for the CCSF and then other people could comment on them.

I'm not asking anyone to give away everything months in advance - how much/little you post, or if you post at all would be entirely up to you. The idea is simply to have a public record of your intention to create something (or several somethings) as an added incentive to work on it, and if you want to recieve feedback on it.

But before I went ahead and did this I thought I'd find out if anyone else thought it was a good idea. So any feedback on this post would be very much appreciated.
Danikat
Site Admin

Re: CCSF Idea

Postby generalflame on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:37 am

Cool idea Danikat. I know that I myself would love to have a place to gather opinions and bounce ideas off of people for submissions.

I say "Yea." :mrgreen:
generalflame

Postby Embri on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:50 am

Sounds about perfect to me. *wingtips up, since I lack thumbs*
Image Image Image Image Image
Embri

Postby hearthlight on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:23 pm

I think that's a fantabulous idea. :)
"Love is the fire of life, it either consumes or purifies."
hearthlight

Postby James on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm working on something and would appreciate the critique. good idea
James

Postby Riptokus on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:21 pm

If this is done, I promise to use it.

See, I am already using this post to encourage me to use that future section to make my norn-counter to the Banechi Grendel, or whatever ;)
Riptokus

Postby generalflame on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm

So......

Do we get to post in it ever? >.>
generalflame

Postby Danikat on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:02 am

Hmmm....Everyone should have been able to post in it from the day it was created, I'm not quite sure what went wrong to stop it but it should be fixed now.

Let us know if there's any more problems.
Danikat
Site Admin

Return to Announcements & Reports