A little Announcement

Forum rules, news and updates will all be posted in here. It's also the place for members to post feedback and bug reports.

Re: A little Announcement

Postby Danikat on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 am

To be honest I'd kind of forgotten this topic was here. :oops:

I do have some good news though: DP has another job (I believe that's part of the reason he's not around much), and in addition to Treesprites offer of alternative hosting I've also recently aquired some webspace where I could move Ctopia if nessesary. For now though we're not going anywhere. :)

Also the forum is backed up regularly (onto my computer and possibly DP's as well), so the worst case senario would be that the forum does go down for whatever reason and gets put back up in the same/a new location minus at most a few weeks of posts. I also have a backup of the backup, just in case.
Danikat
Site Admin

Postby sam999 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Must. Make. Backups.
sam999

Postby SpaceShipRat on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:42 am

Sam, do whatever you want, but please, be quiet.
"Dress classy, dance cheesy!" -Psy
SpaceShipRat

Postby TreeSprite on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 pm

sam999 wrote:Can I back up your webpage TreeSprite?

:rofl: You can't be serious!

sam999, you are making an extreme pest of yourself here on Creaturetopia, and I simply don't tolerate a pest for any reason on my forum. Forgive my blunt statement here, but you wouldn't last five minutes on The Grove. You should count yourself as extraordinarily lucky that the members and other mods here on Creaturetopia are so tolerant of your baloney. Were it not for the tolerant, good-natured, well-meaning, wonderful people here on Creaturetopia, combined with the most easygoing relaxed set of rules here, I would have tossed your bum from this forum over twenty posts ago. You've stretched your rope as far as it will go with a great many of the moderators; Might I respectfully suggest that hereafter you make the wisest decision you can and not hang yourself with it?
Fae folk keep secrets too.
TreeSprite
Site Admin

Postby pirate-rob on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:21 am

Sam999 I'll give you some advice: Don't make back ups of something that not going to be gone soon.
when life hands you rocks, you throw them back
when life hands you tubas, you mistake them for rocks
http://www.petitiononline.com/gameware/petition.html (online petition to open gameware forums)
pirate-rob

Postby sam999 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:09 am

All right shuting up.
sam999

Previous

Return to Announcements & Reports